Kaplan International – Live Online Courses
Speaking English fluently has become a very important skill in today’s business world. If your job or schedule doesn’t allow you to come to one of our schools to learn English, why not try learning English online instead?
There are many advantages to learning English Online.
1. You can learn English at your own pace: no need to rush over the material, you can take your time to read the explanations, the exercises, and more.
2. Online courses have been proved to be effective because they accommodate multiple learning styles. It can be more efficient for certain students to learn online than in a classroom, so why not try it?
3. You also have the advantage of learning it at your own place: you will be in a friendly and comfortable environment.
4. You will save time and money. Indeed, with online learning, you don’t have to take time off work to learn English. You will save on traveling costs, living expenses or course fees: as a result, learning English online will be cheaper than a normal course so you will be a winner!
5. Materials will be available 24/7 for you: so if you miss a lesson, don’t worry, you can easily read the material at a later date!
6. Asking questions is made easy: indeed, your teachers will be available at least one hour a week outside class hours to answer any questions you may have: grammar, vocabulary, homework, you name it!
7. Online courses facilitate team learning: with online forums for discussion and chatrooms, you will be able to communicate more easily with people taking the same course as you.
8. You will be able to meet people from all around the world: indeed online courses break down geographical barriers and through your class discussions, you can discover new cultures.
9. Online courses go far beyond giving you vocabulary lists. You will get an interactive experience, with real teachers, real conversations and “real” field trips on our virtual Second Life island.
10. From online forums for discussion after class to devoted teachers or even easy to print material, we will make sure you have all the resources you need to maximize your learning experience!
Have you ever tried learning a language online? Do you think it is harder than in traditional classes? Leave us a comment to let us know what you think!
Enjoyed the blog? Why not become a part of it by joining one of our world-class English language Schools today? Kaplan International Colleges (formerly known as Kaplan Aspect) have been providing International students, like you, with the learning opportunity of a lifetime for over 40 years. Take a look at our website, Kaplan International Colleges, to see what our English courses could do for you.